Campagnolo’s Potenza HO 11 fills the gap between Veloce and the higher tier components of the Chorus, Record and Super Record series. The Potenza parts profit from the “trickle down” effect of top-end technology and solutions originally designed for the benefit of the World Tour level athletes and which brings several technologies found on Super Record to more accessible groupsets in the Campagnolo range.
Despite Potenza 11 is the newest groupset in the Revolution 11+ family Campagnolo goes one step further and makes it a part of the Camplagnolo Disc Brake Project. The shared DNA is so evident that many components of the groupset will require a close look beyond the logo to identify any significant difference which often is represented by a mere change in material. But Campagnolo doesn’t produce different grades of performance and with this in mind every product leaves the factory only when it has proven to live up to their own quality standard. So the Potenza components are technically the higher tier groups’ equal in every way.
The Potenza HO groupset consists of the following components:
- Campagnolo Potenza 11 HO Ultra-Torque crankset
- Campagnolo Potenza 11 front derailleur
- Campagnolo Potenza 11 HO rear derailleur – short
- Campagnolo Potenza 11 cassette
- Campagnolo Potenza 11 chain
- Campagnolo Potenza 11DB Ergopower levers
- Campagnolo Potenza 11DB calipers
- Campagnolo AFS brake discs