Cinelli have a long heritage and the Gazetta Della Strada is a modern take on the traditional randoneur bike. The frame and fork are both Columbus chromoly, and while TIG welding is a modern way of sticking tubes together, the Gazzetta has an array of endearingly old-school details. Ideal for commuting in the city, randoneur and brevet rides in the countryside and also light touring adventures and camping.
– Kozmic Blues colourway
– Columbus Cr-Mo steel tubing.
– Available in multiple sizes as: 50-53-55-57-59 cm.
– Fork made of Columbus Cr- Mo steel 1 1/8.
– Equipped with Brooks B17 saddle
– Comes with double sided pedals, clip on one side and flat step on the other
Yours as a complete built bike with Shimano Claris 8-Speed.