The RADBOT 1000 is equipped with a blazing 1.0 watt LED and a large precision reflector to provide visibility to your backside. Powered by 2xAAA batteries, the RADBOT has three modes: zZz pop, Cornea Blitz and Rock Steady for up to 30 hours run time.
It also features an on/off switch that must be depressed for 1.5 seconds to turn the light on and off. This helps prevent the RADBOT from being accidentally turned on when you’re transporting it in your pocket or bag off the bike.
- 1.0 watt red LED made by Nichia
- 3 Modes: zZz pop, Cornea Blitz and Rock Steady for up to 30 hours run time
- Large precision reflector
- Includes both Stayputnik quick release and Rack mounts
- Weatherproof exterior for all season riding
- Runs on 2xAAA batteries (included)
- Weight: 62 g (2.2 oz)
- Lifetime PDWarranty