A true mixte frame with the double top tube/stays. Obviously offers lots of standover height and style as well. You’ll find the geometry is more sporty, than upright-comfy. Though it can be built up to suit either demeanor. Drop bars? Sure. Moustache bars? Of course. And for 2018 we have upgraded the Buena Vista to fit disc brakes. This not only improves wet weather braking, but allows it to fit wider, more sure-footed tires.
– Tange Prestige heat-treated CrMo steel main tubes
– Sport touring geometry
– Matching lugged crown CrMo steel fork included. Features low-rider pannier mounts.
– Rack and fender eyelets
– Tange/IRD Sliding dropouts allows for geared and single speed drivetrains
– 135mm hub spacing
– 1-1/8″ size headtube
– 27.2mm seatpost size
– 42, 50, 54, 58, 62cm (Center to top of seat collar)
– Previously the 42cm model used 26″ wheels, but this year all sizes will use 700c tires and fit tires as wide as 42mm
– Weight: Frame: 5.8 lbs(50cm) Fork: 2.35 lbs (350mm uncut steerer)
– In Pearl White