The Rush has a swift geometry and stiff chassis, but the smooth riding blend of steel tubes make it at home on chewed-up asphalt as much as the velodrome.
Redesigned with side-tacked seatstays and S-bend chainstays for more crank clearance and tire clearance. To cap off its more vintage Keirin-inspired look, we are matching the Rush with a threaded fork to allow you to equip it with a clean-looking quill stem.
– Tange Prestige heat-treated CrMo steel; butted CrMo rear end
– Aggressive track geometry
– Investment cast Tange horizontal track fork ends (Tange)
– 120mm rear hub spacing
– Drilled for caliper brakes
– One set of water bottle bosses on the seat tube
– Includes threaded 1″ flat-crown Tange CrMo steel fork (38m rake)
– 1″ size headtube
– 27.2mm seatpost size
– Max. tire size: 32c(w/o brakes)
– 49, 53, 55, 57, 59, 61cm (Center to top of seat collar)
– Frame: 4 lbs Fork: 2.2 lbs.
– Finish: Chrome plating