The robust Saga frame set is designed to excel at long distance loaded touring. This latest revision offers sizing up to a huge 66cm and gives you the freedom to run disc brakes or rim brakes.
– Specially chosen Tange Prestige heat-treated CrMo tubing. 31.8mm butted downtube and top tube for a stiffer front triangle, with larger frames have slightly thicker gauge tubing. Bombproof headtube is nearly impossible to ovalize.
– The frame’s geometry puts the rider in a semi-upright position that is better for all-day riding, featuring longer chainstays and lower bb for added stability and heel strike – free panniers.
– Compatible also with cantilever brakes and linear pull brakes. (Posts are removable)
– Matching flat crown fork has double eyelets at the dropouts, as well as low-rider mid-leg pannier mounts, and mini rack eyelets. It is reinforced to handle disc brake forces.
– Sizes: 46, 49, 52, 54, 56, 58, 61, and 66cm. (Size not determined by seat tube length)
Size 54cm and larger use 700c tires. 52cm and smaller use 26″. (26″ models can also be used with 650b wheel)
– Max. tire fit: 26″ x 2.0; 700c x 47mm
– Weight: 5.75 lbs (49cm frame); 2.7 lbs. (fork, with uncut 350mm steerer)
– Paint: Cobalt Blue