So what happens when you want to apply the Rule #12, also known as the n+ rule (click)?
This is what Yiannis came up with. Since he owns a Cinelli Vigorelli track bike allready this one was going to be a chilled one.
The frame was restored and repainted to this pine tree green colour.
So many awesome details on this but obviously the craziest concept of a 2 speed backpedal 650b brakeless rig overpowers any kind of part choice. Here is a full bike check:
– Tokyo Fixed S2 frameset
– Sturmy Archer 2 speed kickshift backpedal hub on Mavic 650b rim / Ambrosio hub
– Panaracer Gravelking 38c tyres
– Campagnolo Record crankset 48 teeth
– Nitto 1” stem on Nitto riser bar, Velo Orange cork grips
– Campagnolo Record headset
– Thomson seatpost on San Marco Zoncolan saddle
– DID track chain, MKS track pedals + cages, Cadence leather straps